Bitcoin Cash (BCH) set to fork Monday, November 13th and 19:06 GMT. To Learn more about the BCH fork click here.
In order to protect your funds and in anticipation potential network instability during the fork and out of an abundance of caution, Uphold will temporarily suspend all Bitcoin Cash transactions (including withdrawals, deposits, and trading).
As an Uphold member here is what you can expect on 13th November:
- Members do not need to do anything in preparation for or relating to this fork.
- There is no new or forked coin expected from this fork, it is for the purpose routine maintenance and to improve mining speed.
- BCH deposits and withdrawals temporarily suspended at 17:00 GMT
- BCH trading temporarily suspended at 18:30 GMT
- Support of all BCH related transactions (including withdrawals, deposits, and trading) will return to full service on Uphold by 20:00 GMT.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support team.
– The Uphold Team