Did you know you can buy Ethereum quickly and easily using Uphold?!
Ethereum quickly emerged as a top contender in the crypto market, with a market cap of $50 billion in April 2018. Ethereum (ETH) is also the number two digital currency by market cap in the world — second only to bitcoin. Ethereum has become synonymous with faster, almost instantaneous transaction speeds, in addition to opening up its decentralized software to the greater tech industry.
After funding and developing Ethereum successfully, the blockchain-based platform went live on July 30th, 2015, providing a solution “for writing autonomous smart contracts and decentralized apps which are self-executed when certain coded conditions are met.” A highlight of the platform, and its blockchain system is that it prevents fraud, scam and third-party interference.
How To Buy Ethereum (ETH) Instantly on Uphold:
Uphold has made purchasing ETH is very simple. Here is a step-by-step guide:
- If you haven’t already, the first step is to sign-up for an Uphold account. During the sign-up process, you’ll be asked if you would like to become a “verified member.” Verified members have full access to all of the features of Uphold. It’s free to become verified and just requires a few authentication steps.
- Next, you will be directed to your main dashboard. You can see a list of all of your currency cards organized in one place. Here, you can “Add a new card/currency” to add an Ethereum card. The button is on the top right-hand side of the dashboard.
- After creating or opening your Ethereum card, you can use funds, add funds, and connect our partner apps. To buy ETH, select the “Add Funds” tab at the top right. You can purchase ETH by using your bank account, credit/debit card, or other cryptocurrencies.
- Finally, after selecting your payment method, all you have to do is fill out your funding information with how much ETH you want to purchase. Then, click “Confirm” and that’s it! You’ve instantly bought ETH and the market price is guaranteed even if it takes a few days to transfer from your bank account.
If in addition to buying ETH, you would like to learn more about the different types of applications that have been built on this blockchain platform, here are some useful resources:
- Investopedia: 6 Innovative Apps Utilizing the Ethereum Network
- Coindesk: 7 Cool Decentralized Apps Being Built on Ethereum
Considering the innovative, and in some cases revolutionary solutions provided by these apps, Ethereum has become an example of the power of decentralization and the opportunities that exist for developers, traders, and investors to get involved. It’s no wonder that a few experts in the industry can see the potential for Ethereum to overtake Bitcoin one day.
This article should not be used as or considered investment advice. If you have questions regarding cryptocurrencies, tokens or any financial investments please consult your financial advisor.